Petchatters Meets Animalchatters
March 29, 2024, 08:32:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are now on Facebook, Search for Animalchatters on Facebook and join in.

To join us in live chat via basic java click the 'Chat Room' tab below        

Please register, to post here!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Links Rainbow Bridge Home Page Chat Room Staff List Login Register  

Former human Members or family members lost by other members posted here

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Former human Members or family members lost by other members posted here  (Read 1141 times)
Purrson
Administrator

« on: November 25, 2008, 09:27:19 pm »

I can see our Bayer watching me figure this out and laughing at me. Bayer was always enjoying a good sense of humor at his or others expenses...I still remember his glee at telling newcomers to hold alt down and hit F4 key, which of course promptly moofed them from the chat, as it closed all their window..
 heres to you Dave Ever helpful ever laughing

12/24/2004 RIP friend
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 10:05:29 pm by Purrson » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Purrson
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 09:33:16 pm »

Our Del, For many years, you befriended us Built a home within our hearts. Although we mourn your exit, In thinking of the sweet reunion On the rainbow bridge. Knowing your love will be shared, Knowing you will still be loved, Our hearts are warmed again.

12/30/2005

« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 09:39:26 pm by Purrson » Report Spam   Logged
Purrson
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 09:36:08 pm »

Bill mourned by members Moz, Virtue, and Ms Nurse
We Miss You Bill -- somewhat like Larnelle Harris' song, "I miss my time with you, those moments together....." Bill has those moments together now in Heaven, only he is running, and jumping, and laughing that special laugh of his and ringing his Salvation Army Bell.

Report Spam   Logged
Purrson
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 09:45:16 pm »

Cisco also loved a good joke, and also did much for others while he was here. He installed a good sense of humor in his daughter, our Crafty
06/04/2008
Report Spam   Logged
^Purrson^©
Administrator

Best Friends

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 11:59:30 pm »

Our Angie, nickname of LOP, she will be missed, she joined many of her past critters on the bridge Easter 2009.
Report Spam   Logged

Breedism is a form of Racism, with a different name to it.
BAN THE DEED, NOT THE BREED
^Purrson^©
Administrator

Best Friends

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 01:10:38 am »

it is with great sorrow that I want to let you all know that our member and friend Lidlred is no longer with us. Red as she was known was with us when we all were on MSN, and MSN had groups where we all had fun and got to know one another.

Red passed to the Bridge May 3 2010  Cry It still seems surreal that she is gone, I am waiting for White Fang, her mate, to post the picture he wants on the bridge here, or let me know. Red I know your watching us all, and know your family is trying to be strong in the loss of a very sweet loving lady. I know you were met by many critters that called you mom over the years. God Bless you and keep you.
Report Spam   Logged

Breedism is a form of Racism, with a different name to it.
BAN THE DEED, NOT THE BREED
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: