Petchatters Meets Animalchatters
April 19, 2024, 08:04:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are now on Facebook, Search for Animalchatters on Facebook and join in.

To join us in live chat via basic java click the 'Chat Room' tab below        

Please register, to post here!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Links Rainbow Bridge Home Page Chat Room Staff List Login Register  

Buba pictures

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buba pictures  (Read 957 times)
Buba

« on: December 08, 2008, 07:45:55 am »

http://s405.photobucket.com/albums/pp131/Bubajam/?albumview=slideshow

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i pasted the link to my album - but i dont know if this will work ok-
Buba
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

sab3mmom

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 05:36:53 pm »

OMG - how precious! Is this a new batch? If so....well thank GOD someone has more dogs than me now!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

sharon - mom to Mozie, Monte, cocoMo, & Charlie-Tuna
^Purrson^©
Administrator

Best Friends

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 09:11:47 pm »

hehe I just applauded you Ms Buba for being first to post a slide show...what cuties, love them all but melted at the size of the baby in the "My first picture" slide...
Can do alot on photobucket as well as order things to use as presents, putting your pics on a mug keychain, sweatshirt...

hugsssssssss
BTW I just finished going through the entire member list on msn Petchatters and emailing EVERYONE that had email on there with links to here.

picking up 2 puppies from Buba putting them under my jacket and sneaking off... she wont miss them or even notice they are gone... Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Breedism is a form of Racism, with a different name to it.
BAN THE DEED, NOT THE BREED
Buba

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 07:39:24 pm »

helloooooooooo- maxi i dont have them now - they were born july 4th, 2007- but i could never post the pics becasue of the storage thingy puter kept saying lol- now after trying a lot  i could- what i dont know if i can do it again lol- the pups  have been the best experience i have had in a loooooooooong time and i want jam to have babies again- but mum will come to live with us and she will bring her 2 babies- the oldie Baru and william ( pups dad)-so i need to think about it - 4 dogs is a lot to deal with and you all know pups are terrors- i had to sleep on a mattress on the floor for 15 days when they were born- but we all enjoyed them so much- my plan of keeping a girl is almost imposible now - i would love to keep one of jams pups but hubby says 4 dogs will be enough- it has been a lot of work but they grew up with love and happiness and all they needed- sasha the dal helped a lot playing with them and used to keep them busy running after her for hours-i have to take some pics of william - shame on me he is not in the pics- but he never liked his children -i think he was terrified of them lol-they chased him all around the house and mum decided it was too much for him and he lives with mum now- but coming here soon lol-
the day hubby removed the pen that kept them under control , the big mess started- but they have been so happy running free and destroying the house lol-
im glad u can see the album-wooooooohoooooooooooooooooo
thank you purr for your help-
Buba
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: