Petchatters Meets Animalchatters
March 28, 2024, 08:03:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are now on Facebook, Search for Animalchatters on Facebook and join in.

To join us in live chat via basic java click the 'Chat Room' tab below        

Please register, to post here!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Links Rainbow Bridge Home Page Chat Room Staff List Login Register  

Might be helpful for vet visits?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Might be helpful for vet visits?  (Read 550 times)
cat_fan78

« on: January 28, 2009, 11:08:08 am »

Hi to all,
I'm Daniel and I have a 9 year old Tabby cat called Tigger. One of my equally cat-loving friends sent me this link a while ago:

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but as Tigger is a rescue cat, I have a lot of problems trying to get him in a cage/box for our visits to the vet. I ended up trying this product when I was at my wit's end and it's done us the world of good. It's much less of an uphill struggle now and although he still doesn't like the trip, it's far less stressful on both of us.

(Sorry if this is taken as advertising, but I really wanted to recommend this carrier. Also I thought the cartoon was hilarious!)

Best wishes
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lhasav
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 03:35:01 pm »

Hi Cat_ fan the video was cute and soooooooo true rofl wish i had a carrier like that one when I had to get my cat into one, my problem is I would finally get her in it but she screamed the whole time she was in it.  A friend of mine and the cat took a strong liking for each other so my cat now lives with her, she now has the fun of getting her into a carrier and listening to the cat scream lol.   I have my 2 dogs and they like there crate.

Welcome to our group and dont' forget to join us in our chat room.
Lhasa

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: