Petchatters Meets Animalchatters
March 29, 2024, 07:24:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are now on Facebook, Search for Animalchatters on Facebook and join in.

To join us in live chat via basic java click the 'Chat Room' tab below        

Please register, to post here!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Links Rainbow Bridge Home Page Chat Room Staff List Login Register  

May 09

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: May 09  (Read 871 times)
SpinnerLady

« on: May 09, 2009, 07:55:39 pm »

Hi Purr

I rather find this forum layout confusing, or am I missing something. There seems to be too much on it, and I don't seem to know if I am in a current topic.  I did notice that the dates of some of the topics are way back to February, hasn't there been any posts since then? What am I missing here.

If I get this confused then maybe others do as well, this could be the reason people are not visiting or posting.

Want to walk me thought my errors. Undecided

Cheers for now
SpinnerLady
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

SpinnerLady

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 08:01:21 pm »

Ok, I've worked it out Purr, and no worry to reply to previous post.

However, I do find this forum a bit busy with ads and buttons which is a bit off-putting. I guess it is only a matter of time before I get used to it, need to spend more time on it.

Cheers
SpinnerLady
Report Spam   Logged
SpinnerLady

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 08:03:22 pm »

Gonna set my posts to left justify if I can.
So lets see how it works now.

SpinnerLady
Report Spam   Logged
^Purrson^©
Administrator

Best Friends

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 10:11:38 pm »

Hi Spinner I am on now, its May 19th... hmm 11 pm eastern time.
Apologies for missing you other night...
I was going off and been whipped at work... dogtired so to speak

I had opened an aimoo board also link on another thread, migrated chatters board there in Jan and never did anything with it. Aimoo is basic board like here, but with social links like people seem to like from friendster and other sites, so was thinking maybe would get more in... but no one was coming or posting EITHER place so I am still a fused frazzled Purr.

At sisters over last weekend, was down there when there was a quake ughhhhhhhh small one but freaked me, my niece is in a play all past several weeknends, went down for it, second day sister stayed to see both shows, so we were solo at the house but for Maui dog. Brother in law came in about half hour after shake... I had leash on Maui and was hugging him tight to me, more to comfort me I think...
He alerted hour prior and we couldnt figure why he was barking, then he settled down and was sleeping.
Sat up when shaking started and was barking his head off again.
Report Spam   Logged

Breedism is a form of Racism, with a different name to it.
BAN THE DEED, NOT THE BREED
SpinnerLady

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 03:49:48 am »

Hi Purr

Glad we don't get quakes here where I live, bad enough that we get thunder storms which terrify my three babies, however their new room is finished so they stay in there most of the day, the girls can use the doggy door but my poor little old boy just can't seem to get the hang of the doggy door so I have to leave the sliding door open just enough for then to come and go when nature calls.

I hope you had a lovely birthday on Sunday.

Cheers
Spinner
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: