Petchatters Meets Animalchatters
April 19, 2024, 08:11:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are now on Facebook, Search for Animalchatters on Facebook and join in.

To join us in live chat via basic java click the 'Chat Room' tab below        

Please register, to post here!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Links Rainbow Bridge Home Page Chat Room Staff List Login Register  

Bunny Treats ( reposted )

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bunny Treats ( reposted )  (Read 1112 times)
Lhasav
Administrator

« on: October 21, 2008, 10:20:57 pm »

From: Gsdsrule1  (Original Message) Sent: 08/07/2006 1:17 AM
This isn't really a recipe. It's quick and my birds, rabbit, and my friends ferret love it!

Ingredients:
Carrots
Apples
Celery
Corn
Or any veggie or fruit your pet prefers.

Method

I have a dehydrator, but I also use my oven. I cut very thin slices of what ever fruit or veggie I have and dry them out. This makes them keep a lot longer. They come out just like banana chips but you can have a lot more variety!  I mix this fruit/veggie right in with my rabbits food and treat cup and she loves it! Same for my birds Shocked) My Vet thinks it is important to

substitute and this really helps! Of you use tomatoes it is much easier on a low setting in your oven on a cookie sheet.

Fruit Treats (For Your Pets)

"I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts."

-- John Steinbeck

Back To Birds

A British medical journal called The Practitioner has determined that bird watching can be hazardous to one's health. They have officially designated bird watching a hazardous activity, using the example of the death of a bird watcher who became so wrapped up in watching a particular bird that he failed to notice his potentially dangerous surroundings and was eaten by a crocodile.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: